Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And the winning sock is....

Basic Sock Recipe by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee!!! :D Just barely eeked out Wendy's Generic Toe-Up Sock by Wendy Johnson. (Both are Ravelry links) There weren't many votes and one was mine that I kept moving around just playing with the poll thingy. But I've queued them both anyway. I'll start with Stephanie's and if all goes well, my second pair will be Wendy's. :D Seems fair!

I've been sick this weekend (which is why I'm late posting) so I don't have much more finished. I did start on a few new things....I swear it's a sickness! And my DH has changed my computer yet again, so I can't post any photos cause they're all on the other machine! I'm working on getting them transferred to this one, I just want to wait until I know for sure if this is the machine he's going to let me keep. He's only switched me 3 times in the last 2 weeks! :D At least he's upgrading me everytime!

So as soon as I get my photos back, and new batteries for my camera so I can update some shots, I'll post photos. But I at least wanted to let you know about the socks!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment