So here was my list for 2009:
- I’d like to get my WIPs under some sort of control.
- Make a least one sweater/cardigan thingy for Me ME MEEEEE!!!! And crochet/knit for me more in general! LOL
- Learn knitted fair isle/stranding or at least attempt learning it.
- Start Christmas gifts NOW!
- Write and offer at least 3 new patterns.
- Spin more!
But I think getting a pattern published in Interweave Crochet...and on the cover!...more than makes up for my other fiber failings. Non? LOL
OK, maybe my goals were too lofty? So this year I should be more reasonable...right? Nah! That wouldn't be very Hopelessly Overcommitted of me would it? ;)
So let's see...for 2010...
- I think I should try the WIPs thing again. Maybe I just need to go through all the WIPs and hibernating projects and decide...frog or finish!
- I would still like to make a wearable piece for myself.
- I want to finish the big Christmas gift I started last year, but never got to finish. If I get any other Christmas gifts finished, it'd be a bonus.
- I'd like to spin at least half of the fiber stash I currently own. I don't have a big stash, so this shouldn't be too hard. And it would give me an excuse to buy more pretty fibers! ;)
- And write and offer at least 3 new patterns. (What can I say, I like the number 3!)
Happy Crafting! :D